2013年1月10日星期四

That man that I'm pursue.

I didn't think before how much I can miss you,but you always appear in my mind.I think about your face,your sound...I'm fully crazy about you...geez,if i'm going to pursue you will you agree?If i wanna to have relationship with you will you agree?I been lose for few times to attracted someone's heart,they can has girlfriend,they can no interested in me,but i'm still need to be myself,i'm gonna catch my happiness with my hand.And you are the happiness in my life.How can you and me get closer?Maybe i'll start first,or maybe my cowardly lead me to the unhappiness country.You know,I'm listen G-Dragon's song "That XX".This song's melody are so blue,but how can I keep thinking about you?Just like now my mood,sudden change bright sudden change gloomy because of you... 

Hell yeah,now I'm working in the same location with you just because I wanna spend a little time to observe you.You coming sometimes and like today,i been waiting you the whole day and called it a day without realize you are disappear also.I'm looking for you and longing your presence like a idiot,you will ignore my gaze and back to your office act like nothing happen.Are you a cruel man?How can I know?I didn't really talk to you also!

I'm trying not to think maybe the fact is you have a girlfriend or else,but I can't control myself to think about it.Just let us start from friend first,is that OK?Although I'm desire more than friend but can we just step by step and leave the "stranger" feel?

Please say it it's OK!

没有评论:

发表评论